Thursday, August 19, 2010

Outlaw Territory Vol 2 Pre-order

So about two years ago my friend Val Mayerik and his buddy Mike Baron were brought in to work on "Outlaw Territory" Vol 2. They needed a colorist and I got the call. It was my first coloring job but it never occurred to me to follow coloring as a career until about nine months ago. Dunno why. It's so freakin' fun. But this volume has been waiting patiently and is finally available in Previews for an October release! I had posted up a preview awhile back when I discovered the Outlaw Territory blog had posted it up. I'm honored Val asked me to color his work and honored again to be published in this volume along with some very talented artists I respect. Check out the credits and get you one!

Adam Freeman, Andy Kuhn, Dan Duncan, Daniel Lafrance, David Marquez, Dean Motter, Dustin Weaver, Francesco Francavilla, Greg Pak, James Patrick, Jeremy Barlow, John Whalen, Jorge Coelho, Josh Wagner, Joshua Ortega, Kathryne Immonen, Marc Bernardin, Michael Woods, Pete Doree, Rafael Albuquerque, Rich Johnston, Robert Kirkman, Saskia Gutekunst, Sean Chen, Sean Phillips, Shannon Denton, Stuart Immonen, Tom Fowler, and Werther Dell'Edera.

No comments:

Post a Comment