Friday, February 25, 2011

2011 HEROES Guest

I've been to quite a few conventions over the past twenty years but none of them have been as wonderful as HEROES. So you can imagine how happy I am to be a guest at the 2011 HEROESCON, June 3-5! I'll have a table with issues and TPBs of my color work and will be available to do convention sketch cards. I've been asked about doing a panel and/or tutorial so when I've more information that'll get posted up too. Really looking forward to it! If you've never been to HEROES and love comics it is a MUST! Hope to see everyone there!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Professor! It's not like you haven't worked your butt off for an opportunity like that. :D Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chelsey. Looks like Shawn, Chris, Doug, and myself will be there for sure. More than likely June and Roy too. That means ALL of SCAD-ATL faculty will be there as professionals, and not faculty. We kick ass! Hope to see lots of alum and students there!

    ReplyDelete