Monday, June 13, 2011

"28 Days Later" #24

Fade to black, this is the last issue of "28 Days Later". I only got to color the last eight issues but what a great eight issues to color! It's been a pleasure to work with Ale Aragon and Ian Brill at BOOM! Studios on this title. I really felt the story was engaging, entertaining, and kept me excited each month. That says a lot about the writing talents of Michael Alan Nelson and am thankful for his mastery of the craft.

I'm really quite sad to see this story come to an end but that's how it was meant and how it was best told. The ending is extremely satisfying and delivers you directly into the time frame for "28 Weeks Later". I remember reading years ago there were plans for "28 Months Later". Maybe, just maybe, if that doesn't happen for the movies we can bring this team back together to make it another great title at BOOM!.

"28 Days Later" was also my big seller at Heroes and had more fans of the series than any other ask for autographs. That speaks volumes. Thank you for all the love and support readers! We're so very happy you all enjoyed the ride. Hope you enjoy the end as much as I do.





No comments:

Post a Comment