Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Irredeemable" #35

For the first time ever I was at the comic shop and overheard a conversation about a book I work on. There was a customer asking about this very issue's release date and the employee informed him #34 had just come out. The customer talked about "Irredeemable" and how much they enjoy the title. It made me feel great knowing I at least had a little to do with that as the colorist. So for that mystery customer this week his wishes come true and "Irredeemable" #35 comes out! Dammit, I'm going to miss coloring this title. Only two more issues left.

Roll over for original line art by Diego Barreto!







2 comments:

  1. slick work Nolan!

    small question: how do you make the file for showing both colours and original lines with a roll over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Adam. You're the second person to ask me that this week. I guess I'll have to post up a tutorial on how to do it. It's not hard!

    ReplyDelete