Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Heroes 2014 Convention Badges

So the same week I was asked to color Jim Starlin on "Fantastic Four" #5, Rico Renzi, fellow colorist and art director at Heroes, asked me to color over Jim again for the badges to be used at Heroes 2014! Sadly, I wasn't able to attend the convention (it's the best con on the planet) but jumped at a chance to help out. Rico and Heroes have always treated me like a star and have been so incredibly nice and supportive, there was no way I wasn't going to do this. Once again, the world proves I'm the luckiest son of a bitch you'll ever meet. I'd LOVE to turn these into a Heroes exclusive print for 2015, maybe something that can be given away to those who get advanced 3-day passes or something, so we'll see what happens with that.

Roll over for original line art by Jim Starlin!















1 comment: